The HCCI team would like to wish a very Happy Thanksgiving to all of our past, current and future clients!
Join the HCCI Team!
You're only as good as the people around you. We are always looking for quality Trades to support the growing demand of our clients throughout Simcoe County and surrounding areas. We're a team that focuses on cultivating individual strengths to achieve top results, for both our clients and our employees. Please forward resume via email to HCCImprovements@outlook.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
We thank all interested applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No Phone Calls or Agencies Please.
Rate of Pay: Based on relevant experience (Please include wage expectation in email)
Duration: Casual/Part Time/Full-Time
Responsible for completing the day-to-day tasks of any renovation project as directed. This includes, but is not limited to, tiling, framing, drywall, mudding, demolition, painting, trim-work and site maintenance.
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ontario G-Class Drivers licence with clean abstract.
- Reliable work vehicle, van or truck (Location of jobsites vary in the GTA).
- Own tools for Drywall, Mudding, Tile, Carpentry, Demolition and Paint.
- Proficient in oral and written English..
A qualified candidate should have a minimum of 5 years experience in the residential renovation industry.
Preference given to those who possess a trade certificate or licences.
- Read, understand and interpret blueprints.
- Communicate issues in a clear and concise way.
- Complete assigned tasks in a timely manner with minimal supervision.
- Occasionally coordinate trades and schedules to keep projects on track.
- Demonstrate an ability to learn new and innovative techniques and methods of building.
- Devise solutions to unexpected problems on the fly.
- Document and report progress and findings in construction procedures.
- Comply with all MOL and Health and Safety Regulations at all times.
- Identify substandard building practices and unsafe work areas.
- Interact with homeowners and clients in a knowledgeable and professional manner.
- Observe company specific standards of building at all times.
- Train and teach labourers the processes of renovating and skills required to renovate.
- Layout and construct residential wood floor, wall and roof systems.
- Layout and construct light gauge steel wall and ceiling systems.
- Form, Mix, place, and finish concrete.
- Install interior and exterior doors, windows, finishes and trim.
- Install interior floor, wall and ceiling finishes.
- Recognize older construction materials and practices as well as how to integrate them into current building methods and code requirements.
- Understand basic structural components of buildings.
Tasks are expected to be carried out with minor supervision.
Represent the company in a professional and respectable manner.
Must be capable of setting priorities and working under pressure and deadlines.
Ability to work efficiently as an individual and as a team.
Knowledge of Ontario Building Code is imperative.
It's that time of year again!
We are proudly supporting The Terry Fox Foundation in its ongoing work to fund innovative and progressive cancer research programs by taking part in the 35th Anniversary Terry Fox Run.
Tina will be running in memory of George Goller. We very much hope you will consider joining Team HCCI or making a donation in support of our effort.
Your kindness will impact the lives of so many people living with cancer.
PROPERTY CHECK SERVICES
Whether it is break and enters, theft, vandalism or damage from weather and animals, regular inspections will reduce the extent of damage and serve as a deterrent to potential problems. Your insurance company may, in fact, require that your property is checked periodically throughout your absence, in order to meet their requirements.
With careful observation and attention to detail, we will assess any damage or potential problems and will notify you, of our findings.
The major benefit to you, is the peace of mind, in knowing your property is being well cared for and respected while you are away.
This year we are proudly supporting The Terry Fox Foundation in its ongoing work to fund innovative and progressive cancer research programs. Tina will be running in memory of George Goller. We very much hope you will consider making a donation in support of our effort, confident in the knowledge that your kindness will impact the lives of so many people living with cancer.
Come cheer on the HCCI team!
Date: Sunday, Sept. 14, 2014
Playland Parking Lot - Located 50 Meters North of Main Street Bridge
REGISTRATION: 8:00 AM
OPEN START: 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
1KM, 5KM, 10KM